We guarantee our currency to be 100% authentic. We are proud to offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all orders.
- This 30-Day Return Policy applies to item(s) purchased directly
- This 30-Day return period begins the day the order was delivered to the “Ship To” address on your order. (The delivery date is confirmed by the provided tracking number associated to your order)
- A Return Authorization (RA) Number is required for all returns.
- Return Authorization Numbers are obtained by contacting our customer service team directly via Email: email@example.com
- Return items must be shipped within 15 days of issuance of your Return Authorization unless otherwise arranged.
- Items must be returned in their original condition. If there are issues with your order, such as damage of any kind, wrong items received, missing items, or other unsatisfactory conditions, the buyer is responsible for alerting Always Currency within 10 days of order delivery.
- Always Currency will require photos of the item(s) before authorizing a solution. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING COSTS IF THE REASON IS NOT DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE, USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class mail is usually the least expensive shipping method.
- Refunds apply to the purchase price of the product and applicable state sales tax only.
- Original shipping costs are not refunded.
- Please make sure to repackage your order properly, Always Currency will not be responsible for any shipping damages that accrue in transit.
- For international returns only; if an order is returned due to a refused delivery or import/customs charges, a $25 restocking fee will be applied to the refund amount.